The Vasculitis Foundation provides brochures free of charge to raise awareness and understanding of vasculitis. Each brochure contains updated information on symptoms, diagnostic tests, treatment options, and disease management guidelines. Brochures can be shared with other patients, family members, friends, co-workers, and health care professionals.
Download printer-friendly brochures here:
- General Vasculitis
- Anti-GBM/Goodpasture’s Syndrome
- Behcet’s Syndrome
- Central Nervous System (CNS) Vasculitis
- Cogan’s Syndrome
- Cutaneous Small-Vessel Vasculitis
- Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- Giant Cell Arteritis (Temporal Arteritis)
- Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis
- IgA Vasculitis
- Kawasaki Disease
- Microscopic Polyangiitis
- Polyarteritis Nodosa
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Rheumatoid Vasculitis
- Takayasu Arteritis
- Urticarial Vasculitis
The VF staff is in the process of updating all of our individual disease brochures. We are not mailing any literature at this time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.