NIH Clinical Trials
ClinicalTrials.gov offers up-to-date information for locating federally and privately supported clinical trials for a wide range of diseases and conditions. A clinical trial (also clinical research) is a research study in human volunteers to answer specific health questions. Interventional trials determine whether experimental treatments or new ways of using known therapies are safe and effective under controlled environments. Observational trials address health issues in large groups of people or populations in natural settings.
ClinicalTrials.gov currently contains 131,478 trials sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, other federal agencies, and private industry. Studies listed in the database are conducted in all 50 States and in 179 countries and it receives over 50 million page views per month 65,000 visitors daily.
To review studies focused on vasculitis, enter the word “vasculitis” or the specific vasculitic disease in the Search box in the upper right hand corner.
Below is is a list of NIH Clinical Trials related to “vasculitis” last updated (includes received) in the last 30 days:
- Anti IL-18 (GSK1070806) in Behcet's Disease
- Acquired Immunodeficiency in ANCA Associated Vasculitis
- Frequency of Fibromyalgia in Behcet Disease
- A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Belimumab Administered in Combination With Rituximab to Adult Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) – BLISS-BELIEVE
- Long-term Access Program (LAP) of Mepolizumab for Subjects Who Participated in Study MEA115921
- An Extension Study to Evaluate Long-Term Safety of Subcutaneous (SC) Tocilizumab in Participants With Giant Cell Arteritis (GCA)
- Natural History of Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis: Clinical and Genetic Biomarkers of Airway Disease NoAAC PR-03 Study
- JOURNEY II XR Safety and Effectiveness PMCF
- VCRC Longitudinal Protocol for Aortitis
- A Phase 3 Clinical Trial of CCX168 (Avacopan) in Patients With ANCA-Associated Vasculitis