You will be asked to…
- Answer questions about your health, medications, and reproductive history.
- It may take from 5 to 30 minutes to answer the questions on the surveys.
- Take a form to your doctor so he/she can provide information about your health including your diagnosis and medications.
- Take a form to your doctor after you deliver so he/she can provide information about your delivery and your baby’s health.
What you need to know…
- Your information will be stored in our secure database and kept confidential to the extent permitted by law.
- Taking part in the study is your choice.
- You can withdraw from the study at any time.Your decision whether or not to take part in the study will not change your medical care or benefits.
- There is no cost to join the study.
What We Are Studying
- The primary objective of this study is to understand pregnancy characteristics and outcomes among women with vasculitis.
- The secondary objective is to assess the impact that vasculitis activity and medical therapy has on pregnancy outcomes.
A Study of the VPPRN
V-PREG is run through the Vasculitis Patient-Powered Research Network (V-PPRN). The goal of the V-PPRN’s research program is to conduct high-quality studies that will improve the care and the health of patients with vasculitis by exploring research questions that matter most to patients and advance medical knowledge about vasculitis.
When you join V-PREG you will have the opportunity to enroll in the V-PPRN patient registry as an ongoing participant if you so choose. You are NOT automatically enrolled in the V-PPRN if you join V-PREG. By joining the Vasculitis-Pregnancy Registry research study, you can help researchers learn more about how vasculitis impacts pregnancy and vice versa
The only risk of joining the V-PREG is risk to your privacy, similar to that encountered through everyday use of the internet. Click on each link below and read the information before you decide to join.