The Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium (VCRC) is the major clinical research infrastructure in North America dedicated to the study of vasculitis. The Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium has grown to include 18 academic medical centers in the United States and Canada conducting investigator-initiated clinical and translational research.
The Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium also partners with 50 other centers worldwide for the conduct of clinical trials. The VCRC conducts observational cohort studies, biomarker development, studies of genetics and genomics, clinical outcomes research, studies using an online patient registry, pilot clinical projects, and multicentered, randomized clinical trials.
Core components of the VCRC include the VCRC Clinical Data Repository, the VCRC Biospecimen Repository, the RDCRN VCRC Patient Contact Registry, the VCRC-NIH Data and Safety Monitoring Board.
Join The VCRC Contact Registry! Research offers no guarantees, but research cannot move forward without your help. Every active role a patient takes may possibly play a part in discovering new groundbreaking research and finding new treatments. Participating Institutions:
• Boston University School of Medicine Vasculitis Center
• Cedars-Sinai Medical Center United States
• The Cleveland Clinic
• Hospital for Special Surgery Vasculitis & Scleroderma Center
• Istanbul University
• The Mayo Clinic College of Medicine
• Mount Sinai Hospital
• Northwell Health
• Oregon Health & Science University
• St. Joseph’s Healthcare, Hamilton
• University of California, Los Angeles Health
• University of California, San Francisco
• University of Kansas Medical Center
• University of Michigan
• University of Pennsylvania
• University of Pittsburgh
• University of Utah
Please visit the Vasculitis Clinical Research Consortium’s website to join the registry and to review the complete list of all current research studies available for patients to participate in. https://www.rarediseasesnetwork.org/cms/vcrc/