Do you have Eosinophilic Granulomatosis with Polyangiitis (EGPA – Churg Strauss Syndrome?)
MANDARA Clinical Trial Enrolling Patients with EGPA
Are you taking a daily, high dose of corticosteroids, such as prednisone or prednisolone?
And are you interested in taking part in a clinical trial to test a new treatment? AstraZeneca is looking for people with EGPA to take part in a clinical trial called MANDARA. The MANDARA trial will be investigating whether an investigational product is safe and can provide benefit to people with EGPA.
Who can join?
- Are aged 18 years old or older
- Have been diagnosed with EGPA for at least 6 months
- Have been experiencing EGPA symptoms, despite being treated with high doses of corticosteroids such as prednisone or prednisolone of more than 7.5 mg per day
Why participate? If you are eligible to take part, you:
- Will receive expert medical care, related to the study, at no cost to you
- May receive compensation, relating to time and travel costs
- Will help make a difference for people diagnosed with EGPA in the future
If you are interested in learning more or taking part in the MANDARA study:
Email: [email protected]