Global Vasculitis Awareness and the V-PPRN International Outreach Webinar
Date: Tuesday, August 22, 2017
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Eastern time
Click here to register.
Join us for the August VF webinar when we present our first-ever global webinar that takes a look at vasculitis organizations throughout the world.
Kalen Young, Network Manager for the Vasculitis Patient-Powered Research Network (V-PPRN) will discuss how vasculitis patients throughout the world can become involved in the V-PPRN and in research.
The V-PPRN is a team of patients with vasculitis, caregivers, researchers, data specialists, and providers on a daily mission to share and learn from one another with a vision for the future in clinical vasculitis research.
- Drives new vasculitis clinical research studies
- Engages patients in new ways:
- Directly involves patients in the design and selection of research topics
- Significantly increases the number of patients eligible to participate
- Enrolls a geographically diverse patient population
- Broadens the disease spectrum by enrolling patients with many different types of vasculitis