Thursday, Feb. 27, 2020
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
Presenter: Kenneth J. Warrington, MD, Chair, Division of Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine at Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota
In this live, one-hour webinar, Dr. Warrington will present an overview about what you need to know about the symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and management of vasculitis. Among the topics that will be discussed:
- What are some of the symptoms associated with vasculitis?
- What are the different types and classification of vasculitis?
- What tests are commonly used to make a diagnosis?
- How is vasculitis treated?
- What strategies are used in the management of the vasculitis?
Whether you are newly diagnosed or want to refresh your understanding with the latest information, this webinar will tell you what you need to know so you can make the best decisions about your illness.
Please register here for VF Webinar: Vasculitis 101 – What You Need to Know!