Each year, we designate May as Vasculitis Awareness Month
This year’s theme is “Learn, Connect and Engage.” These are the three basic building blocks to becoming an educated, empowered patient.
Below we offer specific resources and tools that you can use and share to raise awareness about vasculitis.
Download our FREE poster! Buy an official t-shirt!
Click here to download
our official 2017 Vasculitis Month
fact sheet (PDF). Feel free to share
it with your doctor, friends
or via social media.
Attend our Symposium – June 23-25, 2017 in Chicago
Learn more about vasculitis
- Learn about the individual types of vasculitis
- Meet Executive Director Joyce Kullman, who gives a quick, complete overview of the VF’s mission and resources
- View our previous VF Awareness Month videos: 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013
- Join one of the fastest-growing vasculitis groups on social media. Our VF Facebook group today connects you with thousands of other patients from around the world.
- Subscribe to the VF E-News to read exclusive articles about the latest in vasculitis research, patient stories and upcoming VF events.