The VF Open House: Who we are; what we do; and how you can get involved!
Date: Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Time: 12:00 noon (Eastern)
Click here to register.
Our first webinar for 2017 will be a special behind-the-scenes, “open house” focusing on the Vasculitis Foundation.
Highlights of this webinar will include:
- Meeting the staff and learning about their roles at the VF.
- Learning about the VF Board of Directors.
- Discovering the many online VF resources with a real-time tour of our website, including how to find vasculitis specialists/clinics, download informational brochures, and access our archive of newsletters.
- Understanding why the VF is a leader in funding and supporting vasculitis research throughout the world.
- Connecting with the vasculitis patient community through our social media venues, regional conferences, and international symposia.
- Joining the Vasculitis Patient Powered Research Network (V-PPRN).
- Learning how to get the latest news about upcoming VF events, fundraisers, and educational opportunities.
The webinar will include a Q&A session. We want to learn how the VF can better meet your needs so you can manage your disease.