Cleveland Clinic’s one-day, complimentary virtual symposium features worldwide faculty. Why attend?
- Hear from renown experts in the field of immunology
- Hear cutting-edge updates and research on the impact of COVID-19 on patients with immune mediated inflammatory diseases
- Live Q&A panel discussion to supplement the virtual presentations
- Easy access – participate at your convenience from any location
- Free registration
- Rheumatic Diseases and COVID-19
- COVID-19 Autoimmunity, Prevention and Management
- Managing COVID-19 in IMIDS Patients
- COVID Round-up in Other IMIDS – Special Considerations
- RJ Fasenmyer Center for Clinical Immunology Annual Lectureship by Shane Crotty, PhD, La Jolla Institute for Immunology: Understanding immunity and immune memory to SARS-CoV-2 and the potential of broad coronavirus vaccines.