Asthma is a condition that can accompany some forms of vasculitis. It’s important that patients learn the facts about asthma to better manage their illness. Join us for this free, live webinar led by Angelia Drake, BSN, RN, MSN, Patient Engagement Liaison at GSK.
Webinar topics will include:
- The Basics: What is asthma, patient population, and common symptoms
- Severity Levels of Asthma
- Asthma Triggers: What are potential triggers and real situations where you might encounter them
- Control: What it looks like and what lack of control could lead to
- Partner With Your Doctor: How to use what you’ve learned to make decisions together with your doctor
- Take Action: What you can do after this session
There will also be a Q&A session with Ms. Drake.
This webinar will be part of a series of presentations on asthma.
Register for Understanding Asthma 101