Your gift to the Vasculitis Foundation helps us fulfill our mission of supporting and empowering our community through our awareness, education, support and research programs.
You may designate your gift in honor or memory of someone special. The Vasculitis Foundation also accepts donations for birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, fundraising events and other special occasions. The Vasculitis Foundation will send a thank you note to the donor and an acknowledgement to the honoree or his / her family.
Thank you for your support.The Vasculitis Foundation is a registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. All contributions are 100% tax-deductible.
- Click here to support the VF Education and Awareness Programs
- The Vasculitis Foundation is committed to educating patients, their families, friends and medical professionals about vasculitis by providing this website, bimonthly newsletters, specific disease information brochures and symposia, an 800 # support line, VF Medical Consultants and a network of chapters, support groups and international volunteers. In addition, the Vasculitis Foundation leads awareness efforts worldwide to make the general public and medical community more aware of vasculitis so patients receive an earlier diagnosis and more timely and effective treatment. In addition to our annual awareness campaign held during the month of May, supporters raise awareness 365 days a year.
- Click here to support the VF Fellowship Program
- The VF Fellowship Program provides the opportunity for one- or two- year tracks designed to support the training of physician scientists who wish to gain clinical expertise in vasculitis and who may also wish to pursue an investigational career in this field. The fellowships are conducted through Vasculitis Centers where there has been a track record of training individuals in vasculitis.
- Click here to support the VF Research Program
- The Vasculitis Foundation is the largest private funder of research on vasculitis and collaborates with researchers around the world to fund the most promising studies. The VF is currently funding eight studies worldwide. The program explores the areas of etiology, epidemiology, diagnosis and treatment and seeks to improve the quality of life for patients and ultimately find the cause/s and cure for vasculitis.