Celebrate 2016 Vasculitis Awareness Month
What does victory mean?
- Conducting critical, clinical vasculitis research studies
- Educating ourselves, our families, and our community about the impact of vasculitis
- Supporting the VF as one of the largest funders of vasculitis research, and providing
Over the next 31 days the Vasculitis Foundation invites you to get involved by participating in the action items that highlighted on this page. Each of these activities will help us to capture the spirit and purpose of May Awareness Month.
You will find everything you need here to help get you started to raise awareness this May. Check out our AWARENESS TOOLKIT.
Three things you can do for Vasculitis Awareness Month:
1. PARTICIPATE IN A VF-FUNDED STUDY
This online survey seeks to better understand the burden of formal and informal care for patients with systemic vasculitis from the perspectives of patients, family members, and the U.S. healthcare system.
We need more patients to participate!
Participate in the study HERE.
2. GET INVOLVED IN CLINICAL RESEARCH
Join the Vasculitis Patient-Powered Research Network (V-PPRN)! www.vpprn.org
3. HELP YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS BETTER UNDERSTAND YOUR DISEASE