NIH Clinical Trials
ClinicalTrials.gov offers up-to-date information for locating federally and privately supported clinical trials for a wide range of diseases and conditions. A clinical trial (also clinical research) is a research study in human volunteers to answer specific health questions. Interventional trials determine whether experimental treatments or new ways of using known therapies are safe and effective under controlled environments. Observational trials address health issues in large groups of people or populations in natural settings.
ClinicalTrials.gov currently contains 131,478 trials sponsored by the National Institutes of Health, other federal agencies, and private industry. Studies listed in the database are conducted in all 50 States and in 179 countries and it receives over 50 million page views per month 65,000 visitors daily.
To review studies focused on vasculitis, enter the word “vasculitis” or the specific vasculitic disease in the Search box in the upper right hand corner.
Below is is a list of NIH Clinical Trials related to “vasculitis” last updated (includes received) in the last 30 days:
- Long-term Access Program (LAP) of Mepolizumab for Subjects Who Participated in Study MEA115921
- Evaluate the Remission MAINtenance Using Extended Administration of Prednisone in Systemic Anti-neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibodies (ANCA)-Associated Vasculitis.
- FDG Uptake in Large-Vessel Giant Cell Arteritis After Short-term, High-Dose Steroid Treatment
- Efficacy and Safety of H.P. ACTHAR GEL in Adults With Retinal Vasculitis
- Eosinophilic Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis Cohort
- A Phase 3 Clinical Trial of CCX168 (Avacopan) in Patients With ANCA-Associated Vasculitis
- Fluorine F 18 Clofarabine PET/CT in Imaging Patients With Autoimmune or Inflammatory Diseases
- Safety and Efficacy of tocilizuMAb Versus Placebo in Polymyalgia rHeumatica With glucocORticoid dEpendence SEMAPHORE
- Vaccination in Inflammatory Rheumatic Disease (VACCIMIL). The Impact of Antirheumatic Treatment on Antibody Response and Protection of Infections
- A Study to Investigate Mepolizumab in the Treatment of Eosinophilic Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis