2017 International Vasculitis Symposium
June 23-25, 2017
Chicago Marriott O’Hare
8535 West Higgins Road, Chicago, Illinois 60631
What can you expect at the 2017 International Vasculitis Symposium!
The 2017 symposium is going to be the best yet! The Vasculitis Foundation has combined the feedback from our 2010, 2013, and 2015 symposiums, as well as our past three years of regional conferences to give you an incredible experience with sessions that address topics that are most important to you!
The Registration fee includes meals (Friday afternoon break, evening dessert reception, Saturday breakfast, morning break, lunch, afternoon break, banquet, Sunday breakfast and morning break), educational materials, handouts and admittance to educational sessions and exhibit area, refreshment breaks and a VF Symposium 2017 t-shirt!
US $200 for VF members
US $230 for non-VF members
Please contact the VF office to confirm your membership status.
Click here to complete your online registration. Or, call the VF office to register by phone.
Pre-registration is required! The deadline for registering is Saturday, June 17, 2017.
Chicago Marriott O’Hare, 8535 West Higgins Road, Chicago, IL 60631
3 miles from O’Hare International Airport
Room block available June 21 – 26, 2017
Room Rate: $119 per night plus taxes (Deadline is May 31, 2017 to reserve under VF room block)
Click here to reserve your room.
GENERAL SESSION TOPICS
- Small and Medium Vasculitis Updates
- Large Vessel Vasculitis Updates
- Nerve Involvement in Vasculitis
- Nutrition, Exercise and Fatigue
- Organizing Your Medical Team
- Pain Management in Vasculitis
- Practicing Mindful Awareness
- Introducing the Northwestern University Chicago Vasculitis Center
- Wellness: Creating a Positive Lifestyle
- Research Advances Funded by the Vasculitis Foundation
- Vasculitis Patient-Powered Research Network (V-PPRN) Update
- Vasculitis: What’s Ahead for our Patients?
- Disease Specific Breakouts
- Focus on Organ Involvement
- Fertility and Vasculitis